Note that the following changes will come into effect starting on October 5th, 5:00 PM.
UpperBee Condo / UpperBee Rental
Residents and occupants
- Ability to select which categories of rules from the rules registry are included with the downloadable declaration of occupancy.
- New mergefield for the property's e-mail address.
Service requests (board and employees only)
- Ability to use a predefined text template when creating a service request.
- Possibility to hide events of a calendar from the homepage's news feed.
- Possibility to adjust in bulk PADs leading to a credit in the receivables accounts (to withdraw the proper amount from the resident's bank account).
- Inclusion of an internal note field in a recurring PAD.
Technical/Advanced maintenance booklet
- Optimized tree (folder) structure to show in a parent location, system, or equipment, the information and documents attached to all its subcategories.
- Calendars and reservations are now available.
UpperBee Manager and management tools
- Choose to display or hide company FAQ attachments when assigned to a property.
- Reassign multiple payments awaiting approval to another approver/signatory.
- Access the request directly from the employee's task list.
- Optimized task list's display on mobile devices.