Take note that the following updates will take place on November 2nd, 5:00 PM :
UpperBee Condo / Rental
Optimized user profile display on mobile devices.
Maximum attachment size upgraded to 50 Mb.
Visual improvements to Roles configuration page.
FOB and key added tracking in the managed properties.
New leases registry for managed properties in the company portal.
Visual improvements to the Roles configuration page.
Newly visualized page for employee access in the UpperBee modules.
Optimized company parameter display for mobile devices.
Optimized employee management display for mobile devices.
- Work orders updates:
- Reorganized work order page.
- Work orders can be submitted without being attached to a service request.
- Work orders can be generated from a call for bids.
- Expenses can be linked to the work orders. Once linked to an invoice, the info is auto populated into respective fields.
- Draft work order preview provided before submission.
- Work order sent automatically via email to the supplier upon its submission.
- Can be filled via the mobile app (functionality pending).
- Selectable default billing address depending on the management type for the property.
- Possibility to link a work order to the maintenance log and equipment.
- Possibility to create a temporary supplier for the work order if the supplier does not already exist in the company's registries.
- New statistics for open work orders available in the analytics section.