Here are the monthly updates of UpperBee, effective Feb. 8th, 2022:
UpperBee Condo / Rental
- The payment statuses are now represented with icons.
- Payment ID visible in an invoice's log.
- When removing a signatory, the payments pending his approval can be reassigned to an active signatory.
- Board members with a signature can now sign the Home Support Tax Credit form.
- "Cancelled" status added to the work orders.
- Option to duplicate a work order added.
- Work orders can be added to an invoice when editing said invoice.
- Updates to the resident syncing tool:
- Success message displayed when the synchronization of a co-owner is complete.
- Buttons added to navigate between the co-owners to synchronize.
- Visual improvements.